Thursday 13 August 2015

If I had a million Dollars

If I had a Million Dollars I will go to Kathmandu, EB games, and Kiwi-yo. I will go to does places every day and every week so I can get new stuff every day.I will always go to Kathmandu to buy me new clothes and new shoes so when I am going some where I can put on my new clothes and my new shoes.

After that I will go to EB games and I will buy me a 3D TV. Then I will buy me 3D games. like rugby league live 3, GTA, and all other games that I like. Next I will go to Kiwi-yo and I will buy Ice Cream every day when it is Summer and I worn’t feel hot again and want Ice Cream.


Then I will go home and leave some money for next time and then when I run out of the stuff then I will go back and buy some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.