Thursday 5 February 2015

Holiday

In the holiday justus mum picked me up from my house. Because it was justus birthday. Then we went to justus house to pick up is brother in a van. Then we went to jump because it was for justus birthday. When we got to jump it was so amazing because it was my first time going there. Then we went inside to get our jump socks then we went inside to play around the first thing i went to was doge ball it was so fun because we got to jump around and throw the ball around. After that I lift and went to the rope the rope is so cool because we got to swing around like a monkey. After that i went to Justus house we had a big bbq it was so nice we had lots of food the thing that i liked the most was the sushi i ate heaps of it. After that we went to the pools it was so fun because my nextdoor neighbor was there. We played in the pool until 6.00 pm then we went back to Justus house we had a little feed then i went home. At the end i ate all of the cup cakes and some of the cake. I felt so tired from that birthday the thing that i liked the most was everything. I hope that we can go jump again.








1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to ask Justus where my invitation was! Sounds like you guys had an awesome time, I can't wait to go to Jump one day. And.... Mrs Tele'a's cupcakes are the best ever. Yum! I can taste them - I wonder if she will bring some for morning tea tomorrow.
    Keep sharing your writing Faioso.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.